Noel Gallagher explains why his avid fans feel disappointed after meeting now

Noel Gallagher recalls time when he would bribe his fans to go to supermarket for him
Recently, Noel Gallagher gave an explanation for his followers ' sadness following their in-person meeting.
The rock icon disclosed that fans were disappointed when they ran into him at a grocery store during an interview with the Take 5 program.
The performer declared, "I can go to the supermarket now and do a shopping spree for the weekend and nobody will bat an eyelid."

"I think people get a bit disappointed when they bump into you buying soup," Noel went on.
The performer joked, "To be honest, my true fans think I should be on a private jet with hookers, so they kind of don't want you to live in the same grocery line as them."

However, I'm purchasing fish or brown rice. I can feel their disappointment. In the grocery, I've been asked, "What are you doing here?" numerous times. Merely shopping on my own," he bemoaned.

Noel remembered how, when he was drunk, he would pay Oasis fans to go shopping for him.

The crooner said, "I couldn't remember ever going to the shops in the 90s."

source https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/1126749-noel-gallagher-explains-why-his-avid-fans-feel-disappointed-after-meeting-now
sikandar ali

I am a digital marketer and graphic designer and now moving towards the blogging journey

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post